The beginning was the idea of Mr. Muzaml Ketayabi by the establishment of the Human Resources Development Club and the work continued, a dream enticed him to train young people in his specialization and to support them to the labor market after three years the dream came true and the announcement of the birth of Kwader group as free grant for youth and students, and for three months about 700 young men and women applied for it, after a strong interviews and competitions between applicants 100 applicants were selected
Became available job opportunities in different sectors require special skills and abilities of young people should acquire to join the labor market , so aimed qualifying courses that are held within the framework of the social responsibility of raising the skills of young people and bring about positive change in their attitudes and perceptions towards work culture in general programs.
Our vision in social responsibility to create a generation of young men and women have the skills of scientific, technical and professional skills that qualify them to participate actively in the development.
is a program to train 100 young men and women for free in the field of human resources management To supplement the work market with qualified staff
We have been trained Two batches of Kawadir , and now we are going to start Kawadir HRM-3 In next June.
Objectives & Course Goals and Student Learning Outcomes
The goal of this course is to provide students with advance knowledge to Human Resource Management. Students are introduced to fundamental HR concepts including HR planning, job analysis and evaluation, recruiting and employment, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee transitions and other topics.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Describe the role of the HR function in modern organizations.
- Understand the broad legal framework of regulations governing employment practices in Sudan.
- Develop a basic understanding of the human resource profession and how it relates to other managerial disciplines.
- Evaluate HR strategies and practices appropriate to different types of organizations and workforce populations.
- Identify and define the various HR specialties within the context of the larger discipline. Solve labour law dispute and how to deal with labour law offices.
The course grade will be based on class participation and a final test.The course consists of textbook readings; supplemental readings Evaluation Procedures and Guidelines for Course Requirements One 2 exams will be administered for the course, including the 4 Assignments and 6 Seminars:
Apply To Kwader 7 Now