Human Resource Manegment
The Professional in Human Resources -International™ (PHRi™)
The Professional in Human Resources -International™ (PHRi™) – credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles.This credential is developed to validate core human resource knowledge and skills and demonstrated mastery of generally accepted principles, independent of geographic region, from professionals practicing HR outside of the United States. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credentials enhance the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve.
- a minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or global equivalent -OR-
- a minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, -OR-
- a minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma or global equivalent.
Module 1. Talent Acquisition 19%
Job Analysis and Design
Module 2. HR Administration and Shared Services 19%
HR and Organization
Employee Life Cycle
HR Documents and Records
Module 3. Talent Management and Development 19%
Module 4. Compensation, Benefits, and Work Experience 17%
Payroll and Benefits
Employee Value Proposition
Module 5. Employee Relations and Risk Management 16%
Employee Safety and Health
Module 6. HR Information Management 10%
Human Resource Information System
Information Privacy and Security
The PHRi is offered throughout the year. Exam is Computer-based Testing (CBT) conducted at a Prometric testing center.
- Exam time: 3 hours and 15 minutes
- Exam length: 145 multiple-choice questions + 25 pretest questions
- Exam Fee: $200 + Application Fee*: $100
- To make certification more accessible worldwide, HRCI offers a global allowance for the PHRi/SPHRi exam which provides the exam at a reduced fee. Applicants who live in low-income, lower middle-income, and upper middle-income economies as defined on the World Bank Country and Lending Group list will pay a reduced exam fee of $200 USD/ $300 USD.
Your PHRi certification is valid for three (3) years after testing. To remain certified, you must earn 60 re-certification credits over the three-year time span or retake the exam.
Certification is only provided after passing the exam at a Prometric testing center in any other country
Because is not available at the moment in Sudan.